ACUNI010 MaxAir 10 Heat/AC Unit
Featuring a smoother and more efficient blower assembly that runs quietly, but produces more air. Housed in a durable ABS case with a more efficient evaporator aluminum coil.
More CFM/BTU with less amperage, less noise and less vibration.
- Ideal for installation on, or adding an additional evaporator to an existing system, for larger stretches sprinter vans and buses.
- Heavy duty, high quality ABS case that is thicker than other units
- Efficient aluminum serpentine evaporator coil
- Higher output and quality, less restrictive blower assembly than the competition’s model
- Blower parts are more accessible for maintenance, being externally mounted vs internally
- 860 CFM @ 13 VDC, 18 amps
- 32,000 BTU Cool/ 30,000 BTU Heat
- A/C Connections: #10 MIO male fitting and #10 female O-ring nut into expansion value with #6 male O-ring connection
- Heat Connections: Includes two 5/8” hose connections
- Vent hose adapters available in two or four 2-1/2” outlets
- Size: 16”L x 14.5”W x 6.5” T (Case height) / 9.5” T (with blower outlet height included)
- Includes expansion valve and mounting brackets
- Manufactured in the USA
- Used with our adapters: 2.5" Side Outlet or Top Outlet and Duct Hose "Y" adapter
Direct replacement of Manex Brand MX9 Units